You Have a Right to Know!
Federal regulations (FERPA) require that institutions that receive Title IV Funding provide specific consumer information about the school to prospective and currently enrolled students and, in some cases, employees. Listed below is the information Cape Coral Technical College is required to disclose and the web links, brochures, catalogs and handbooks where this information is located. If you are unable to access the information online, you may contact the school office for a paper copy of the information.
- What is FERPA?
- Institution General Information
- Programs Available, Program Costs, Faculty, Catalog
- Financial Aid
- Textbook Information
- Student Completion Data
- PELL Grant Demographics
- Campus Safety, Security and Equity
- Drug Abuse Prevention Information
- Transfer of Credit Policies
- Articulation Agreements
- Copyright Infringement - Policies and Sanctions
- Student Handbook
- Student Catalog
- Student Code of Conduct
Have questions? Contact us or call (239) 574-4440.