Qualifying students find a wide range of financial aid available at Cape Coral Technical College. Students receiving Title IV Federal Assistance are required to have a high school diploma or GED.
Most of Cape Coral Technical College’s financial assistance involves the eligibility of the Federal PELL Grant, a government-sponsored program. Students' level of eligibility is determined after an application is submitted to the Federal Processing Center.
All students seeking financial assistance must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- The fastest and recommended way to complete the FAFSA Application is online. Help can be obtained by calling USDOE’s Help Desk at 1-800-4-FEDAID.
- Apply electronically for a PIN Number (Personal Identification Number).A four-digit PIN Number will be forwarded immediately by email, or if mailed it will be received within 5 business days.
- Remember, if you are a Dependent Student request a PIN Number for your parent. A PIN Number is used to electronically sign the FAFSA Application. You may also choose the option to print, sign, and mail a signature page.
- The 2015- 2016 FAFSA Application requires you to collect all necessary financial documents. The current FAFSA Application asks for your permission to have the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) fill in your 2014 Federal Income Tax return. This information is needed for you, your spouse, or parent(s). We encourage you to use this method whether on the initial application, or when doing any correction.
- Be sure to complete your high school’s name, city, and state.
- Complete your 2015-2016 FAFSA Application online.
- Federal School Code: 031583
- Be sure to click on “Submit FAFSA Now”. Always print a copy of the confirmation page for your records after submitting your application.
Net Price Calculator
Financial aid may be available to students from a variety of sources depending on individual situations. Use our Net Price Calculator for an estimate.
Financial Aid Questions and Answers
- How will I know how much aid I qualify for?
- Do I have to pay my fees up front?
- Does Cape Coral Technical College do deferments for Federal Stafford Loans?
- What happens if I don't do well in my classes?
- How can I get information about my award?
- The financial aid application asks for information about my parents but I do not receive any support from them. What do I do?
- What if I completely withdraw from classes, will I have to repay my financial aid?