- High School Admission Steps (81.7 KB .pdf)
Adult Admission Steps
1) Select a program. (For more information review our catalog to the right.)
2) Request official high school or GED transcript be sent to Cape Coral Technical College. Send Transcript Request Form.
3) Take the TABE Test.
What to Bring:
- Test Fee $15.00 CASH ONLY
- Picture ID (driver’s license) & Social Security Number
OR if you have an Associate Degree or higher, you may be exempt from taking the TABE exam.
- Request official college transcript be sent to:
Cape Coral Technical College. Official, sealed transcripts must
be provided in order to be eligible for TABE exemption.
Send Transcript Request Form.
- Bring completed FL Residency Application Affidavit with appropriate
documentation to your scheduled appointment.
5) If desired, complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid: FASFA. Be sure to enter the Cape Coral Technical College School ID code: 031583 on the application.
6) Pay the $30.00 application fee to the cashier to ensure your enrollment in your program of choice.
Have questions? Contact us or call (239) 574-4440.