Commercial Foods & Culinary Arts
Learn to be a world class chef while gaining a year of work related experience.
Chef Jack has been a nationally recognized and highly respected culinarian for more than 40 years. He he served as a culinary arts instructor for 24 years.
Learn to butcher, bake, sauté, and run any culinary establishment with finesse, from daily hands-on cooking, to serving and presenting. You will complete this program with a year of real world, hands-on experience, a few certificates and some pretty amazing knife skills.
Our culinary students have been placed in positions such as:
• Pastry chef
• Sous chef
• Assistant kitchen manager
• Line cook
• Prep cook
• Bar back
Our students are employed at places such as:
• Ariani’s Italian Restaurante
• Ted’s Montana Grill
• The Lee County School District Food Services Dept.
• Bonita Bay Country Club
• The Westin
• South Seas Island Resort
• The Ritz Carlton
Prior to course completion, CCTC staff members will assist students with job placement or application for further culinary education.
While studying, students enjoy many trips and opportunities within the culinary community including:
• Chef's Association Meetings
• Tour large resorts and hospitality establishments from Island resorts to farm to table style restaurants
Requirements for prospective students:
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Required to schedule an appointment with the Admissions Office regarding admissions, call 239-574-4440.
- To get started - call 239-574-4440 or email our Admissions Office today!
Accreditations, Licenses, Certifications
- Specific to Culinary Arts
- SERV SAFE
- Florida Food Service Manager Training
- ACF Certified Culinarian
- Tutoring available for other ACF Certifications - American Culinary Federation
Learn More - Commercial Foods & Culinary Arts Program
*For details on cost of program read disclosure statement.
Buy Textbooks Online
Have questions? Contact us or call (239) 574-4440.