This program is designed to prepare students for employment as a graphic designer. Students can expect to work in a variety of creative fields.
The Digital Design program offers a broad foundation of knowledge and skills that prepare students to be design thinkers. Students fully explore the principles and possibilities of graphic design, creating independent and creative solutions to a series of design problems. Knowledge of and exposure to contemporary design issues and graphic design history will be an important component of this program. Students will become proficient in all aspects of the design process, including planning, conceptualizing, designing, critical thinking, collaboration, and presentation.
This program focuses on transferrable skills and stresses understanding and demonstration of all areas of graphic design. Students will learn how to design using Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Dreamweaver) as they develop a portfolio of work that is used to secure employment.
Visit www.instagram.com/designcapetech to view work designed by students enrolled in this program.
Our students find jobs with...
- Commercial Printers
- Marketing Departments
- Advertising Agencies
- Sign Designers
- Freelance Opportunities
Courses and Credit Hours
- 1200 hours with 5 occupational completion points
- 9-9-9 on TABE Test (9th grade levels)
- Prospective students must be 16 years of age or older.
- Prospective students are required to schedule an appointment with our Admissions Specialist regarding admissions, call 239-574-4440.
- To get started - call 239-574-4440 or email our Admissions Office today!
Accreditations, Licenses, Certifications
- COE accredited
- Certification in Digital Design
- Software certifications available in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver
Learn More - Digital Design Program
*For details on cost of entire program, read disclosure statement.
Buy Textbooks Online
Have questions? Contact us or call (239) 574-4440.