CCTC Admissions Financial Aid

Financial Aid at Cape Coral Technical College

Qualifying students find a wide range of financial aid available at Cape Coral Technical College. Students receiving Title IV Federal Assistance are required to have a high school diploma or GED.

Most of Cape Coral Technical College’s financial assistance involves the eligibility of the Federal PELL Grant, a government-sponsored program. Students’ level of eligibility is determined after an application is submitted to the Federal Processing Center.

All students seeking financial assistance must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).

  • The fastest and recommended way to complete the FAFSA Application is online. Help can be obtained by calling USDOE’s Help Desk at 1-800-4-FEDAID.
  • Apply electronically for a PIN Number (Personal Identification Number).A four-digit PIN Number will be forwarded immediately by email, or if mailed it will be received within 5 business days.
  • Remember, if you are a Dependent Student request a PIN Number for your parent. A PIN Number is used to electronically sign the FAFSA Application. You may also choose the option to print, sign, and mail a signature page.
  • The 2017- 2018 FAFSA Application requires you to collect all necessary financial documents. The current FAFSA Application asks for your permission to have the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) fill in your 2017 Federal Income Tax return. This information is needed for you, your spouse, or parent(s). We encourage you to use this method whether on the initial application, or when doing any correction.
  • Be sure to complete your high school’s name, city, and state.
  • Complete your 2018-2019 FAFSA Application online.
  • Federal School Code:  031583  
  • Be sure to click on “Submit FAFSA Now”. Always print a copy of the confirmation page for your records after submitting your application.


VA Post 9/11 GI Bill

For Post 9/11 GI Bill® (Ch 33) students and VA Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (Ch 31) students, our tuition policy complies with 38 USC 3679(e) which means Post 9/11 and Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment students will not be charged or otherwise penalized due to a delay in VA tuition and fee payments.  For eligibility consideration, a Post 9/11 GI Bill student must submit a VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE) and a Vocational Rehabilitation Student must provide a VAF 28-1905 form. [Please list all additional requirements your school will ask a student to satisfy which are permitted under 38 USC 3679(e)] Please see 38 USC 3679(e) for complete details.

 GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).  More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at

Net Price Calculator

Financial aid may be available to students from a variety of sources depending on individual situations.  Use our Net Price Calculator for an estimate
Net Price Calculator

Financial Aid Questions and Answers

How will I know how much aid I qualify for?

Contact the Financial Aid office to complete your Financial Aid File. Upon completion of your file you will be given an award letter stating the type of aid, amount and conditions of your award.

Do I have to pay my fees up front?

Yes, unless there is eligibility for financial aid. Cape Coral Technical College does not have a payment plan.

Does Cape Coral Technical College do deferments for Federal Stafford Loans?

Yes, but we do not certify student loans.

What happens if I don't do well in my classes?

Financial aid regulations require that you make satisfactory academic progress in order to maintain your Pell grant.

How can I get information about my award?

You can come to the financial aid office to get the information. Due to the Privacy Act, only general information can be given over the phone.

The financial aid application asks for information about my parents but I do not receive any support from them. What do I do?

Federal regulations require your eligibility to be based on your income and that of your parents’ unless you are 24 years old; married, or have legal dependents other than a spouse; are a veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces; an orphan or ward of the court (or you were until age 18); or will be working on a degree beyond a bachelor’s.

What if I completely withdraw from classes, will I have to repay my financial aid?

Yes, if you withdraw before 61% of the payment period is completed, you will be required to repay a percentage of the aid you received since the funds were awarded to meet educational expenses for the entire payment period.

Financial Aid Verification Forms


Educational Financial Assistance Available to Qualified Cape Coral Technical College Students
  • Federal PELL Grant
  • Florida State Vocational Tuition Assistance
  • Florida State Student Assistance Grants: FSAG-CE
  • Florida Work Experience Program: FWEP
  • Community & Local Scholarships
  • Bright Futures Gold Seal Scholarships
  • Florida College Prepaid Program
Veteran's Educational Benefits


2015-2016 FAFSA on the Web Worksheet
Do You Need Money For College?
Southwest Florida Works
  • Lee County – (239) 931-8200 – 4150 Ford St. Extension, Ft. Myers
  • Cape Coral (Satellite Office) – (239) 673-8591 – 1020 Cultural Park Blvd. Bldg. 2, Cape Coral
  • Charlotte County – (941) 235-5900 – 1032 Tamiami Trail, Unit 9, Pt. Charlotte
  • Glades/Hendry County – (863) 983-6138 – 215 South Francisco St., Clewiston
  • Collier County -(239) 658-3300 – 750 South Fifth St. Immokalee
  • Collier County – (239) 436-4301 – 215 Airport-Pulling Rd. N., Naples
  • Labelle (Satellite Office) – (863) 675-1493 – 921 Anvil Circle, Labelle
Vocational Rehabilitation
  • Fort Myers – (239) 278-7150
  • North Fort Myers – (239) 656-7798
  • Cape Coral – (239) 656-7798
  • Naples (239) – 593-2543
  • Punta Gorda – (941) 613-0900
Migrant & Seasonal Farm Worker 402 Program


Have questions? Contact us or call (239) 574-4440.