Financial Aid at Cape Coral Technical College
Qualifying students find a wide range of financial aid available at Cape Coral Technical College. Students receiving Title IV Federal Assistance are required to have a high school diploma or GED.
Most of Cape Coral Technical College’s financial assistance involves the eligibility of the Federal PELL Grant, a government-sponsored program. Students’ level of eligibility is determined after an application is submitted to the Federal Processing Center.
All students seeking financial assistance must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- The fastest and recommended way to complete the FAFSA Application is online. Help can be obtained by calling USDOE’s Help Desk at 1-800-4-FEDAID.
- Apply electronically for a PIN Number (Personal Identification Number).A four-digit PIN Number will be forwarded immediately by email, or if mailed it will be received within 5 business days.
- Remember, if you are a Dependent Student request a PIN Number for your parent. A PIN Number is used to electronically sign the FAFSA Application. You may also choose the option to print, sign, and mail a signature page.
- The 2017- 2018 FAFSA Application requires you to collect all necessary financial documents. The current FAFSA Application asks for your permission to have the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) fill in your 2017 Federal Income Tax return. This information is needed for you, your spouse, or parent(s). We encourage you to use this method whether on the initial application, or when doing any correction.
- Be sure to complete your high school’s name, city, and state.
- Complete your 2018-2019 FAFSA Application online.
- Federal School Code: 031583
- Be sure to click on “Submit FAFSA Now”. Always print a copy of the confirmation page for your records after submitting your application.