Get Started at Cape Coral Technical College
Adult Admission Steps- Enrollment in the next cohort will be on hold until further notice due to COVID-19 schedule changes and building closures. Please complete steps 1 through 3 if you are interested in enrolling at CCTC.
We are currently enrolling for August’s CNA course and accepting applications for Practical Nursing and Dental Assisting.
Steps to Enroll at Cape Coral Technical College:
Step 1: Attend Virtual Information Session
- Join an information session to go over the requirements for enrollment by filling out this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf18DFwZwZ1srHsCzvFSrAdu9zFJG_BxzcwY2e9ICH1Lg4xkg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Step 2: Fill Out Enrollment/Application Paperwork and Submit
- You will receive a follow up email with all paperwork that needs to be submitted
- Request official high school or GED transcript be sent to Cape Coral Technical College. Electronic transcripts can be sent to CCTCtranscripts@leeschools.net
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions and closures some programs are on hold for enrollment until program start dates are determined
Step 3: Pay Enrollment/Application Fee
- Once all forms are submitted directions will be sent on how to pay your enrollment/application fee using our student portal
- $40.00 non-refundable application/enrollment fee ($126 for CNAs-$40 non-refundable enrollment fee, $86 liability insurance and lab fees)
Step 4: Attend New Student Orientation
- Dates/Times are TBA
If desired, complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid: FASFA. Be sure to enter the Cape Coral Technical College School ID code: 031583 on the application.
*Some Health Science programs have additional requirements before enrollment is complete*
Dual Enrollment Students
If you are interested in applying for Dual Enrollment at Cape Coral Technical College please see your High School Counselor for the procedures and application.