Get Started at Cape Coral Technical College
Adult Admission Steps
- Select a program. (For more information review our catalog to the right.)
- Request official high school or GED transcript be sent to Cape Coral Technical College. Electronic transcripts can be sent to CCTCtranscripts@leeschools.net
- Fill out and submit Program Interest Form, Florida Residency Declaration form and email in 2 documents supporting residency to Admissions at Cape Coral Technical College.
- An Admissions Representative will reach out to you to confirm availability of desired program and additional documents to be submitted.
- Pay the $40.00 non-refundable application fee to the cashier to ensure your enrollment in your program of choice. Please call 239-574-4440 to make a payment over the phone.
- Once all paperwork is completed and the application fee is paid, students will receive an email containing the schedule of your program and the date of new student orientation.
- If desired, complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid: FASFA. Be sure to enter the Cape Coral Technical College School ID code: 031583 on the application.
Dual Enrollment Students
If you are interested in applying for Dual Enrollment at Cape Coral Technical College please see your High School Counselor for the procedures and application.