Open Enrollment for January 2020 is October 1st!
The length of this course is about 11 months, with a total cost of $4,263.
Ready for a rewarding and exciting career in cosmetology? Would you like to work in a service industry with a feel-good environment? Are you interested in excellent employability skills?
Everyone needs to get their hair done by a hairstylist! Nails, makeup, and skin care are a must too!
You can join a service industry that is growing and ever-changing. A career in Cosmetology will give you the opportunity to work as a cosmetologist, nail tech, facial esthetician or aesthetician, make-up artist, hairdresser, hair stylist, or barber. You’ll help people feel good about themselves while making money full or part-time.
Cape Coral Technical College offers you hands-on skill development in a real salon setting. In addition to covering the typical service requirements in this program, you’ll learn the specific skills required for the latest trends in the beauty industry. Plus you’ll develop your skills in business management, consultations, leadership, and human relations.
Other topics covered are:
- Related Chemistry, and Physiology
- Florida Cosmetology Law
- Safe and Efficient Work Practices
- Hair Arranging, Styling, Shaping and Coloring
- Chemical Waving and Relaxing/Straightening
- Shampoos, Scalp Treatments, and Rinses
- Nails and Facial Services
- Desk and Dispensary Services
- Cover Letter, Resume, Portfolio-Prep for Employment
Sign up for cosmetology school today, it’s a perfect way to gain excellent employability skills.
Read the reviews about our Cosmetology Program
Our students find jobs with…
- JC Penney
- Red Salon & Spa
- Image Barber Shop
- Ace of Fades Barber Shop
- Hair to be Different
- Salon Santina’s
Courses and Credit Hours
- 1200 hours (1+ school year)
- Prospective students must be 16 years of age or older.
- Prospective students are required to schedule an appointment with the Admissions Office regarding admissions, call 239-574-4440.
Accreditations, Licenses, Certifications
- Upon successful completion of the program, students are eligible for the Florida Board of Cosmetology Licensing Exam.
Buy Textbooks Online